5TH ANNUAL SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY COMBINED VENTRICULAR AND SKULL BASE ENDOSCOPY COURSE FOR NEUROSURGEONS: HANDS-ON CADAVER COURSE
This workshop has been designed to provide the neurosurgeons the opportunity to enhance their own skills in a variety of endoscopic approaches to the ventricles and the skull base. The participants will:
- Review and perform endoscopic surgical approaches to the lateral ventricles, perform endoscopic third ventriculostomy, perform endoscopic placement of shunt, perform endoscopic fenestration and remove intraventricular tumors.
- Review and perform endoscopic surgical approaches to the anterior, lateral and posterior skull base on cadaveric specimens.
- Learn and discuss the indications and differences between standard microsurgical and endoscopic approaches.
- Discuss the surgical techniques and complexity of the various surgical approaches reviewed, viewing surgical videos and interacting with the world-renowned experts in the field.
- Discuss complication avoidance and management.
Los miembros de la Sociedad Española recibirán un código de descuento especial para el registro. Para obtener el código de descuento sólo tendrán que mandar un mail a:
Samer Elbabaa: email@example.com
Pablo González-López: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: September 29th-October 2nd, 2018
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri,USA
Course Director: Samer Elbabaa, MD, FAANS, FACS
Honored Guest: Henry Schroeder, MD, PhD
In collaboration with IFNE (International Federation of Neuroendoscopy) and WFNS Neuroendoscopy Committee